Terms and Conditions
In submitting this application I declare that the Information is correct and true, I therefore submit this application to MBC (Dept ET) to provide me with the above Title and name. I understand that these effective Titles are not to be mistaken for real Titles (bestowed by the State,etc) or used for any fraudulent means.
Purchasers must 16 years old or over. However if you are under 16 years old you can still have an Elite Title but we will need both your parents' details as they need to consent to you having the Title. Please contact us if you are under 16 years old BEFORE purchasing.
Seated Titles and Lord of the Manor Titles
I herein state that the information so given is true and accurate and I understand that said information is to be used to provide me with the New Title and name as so entered and if there is a second applicant the new Title and name are to be shown on the resultant Land Registry documents as joint purchaser. I understand that these effective Titles are not to be mistaken for real Titles (bestowed by the State, etc) or used for any fraudulent means.
- That parcel of land as identified within the application form (hereinafter called 'the land') forms part of the freehold estate owned by Lord Andrew Bulpin of Copythorne and Dartmouth (hereinafter called 'the Vendor') and is situated in Dartmouth, Devon, UK.
- The vendor sells as Beneficial Owner with full Title Guarantee with the land being free from any adverse notices, legal charge or other loan secured against it and with no covenants being attached thereto.
- To submit an offer to purchase the land the applicant (here in after called 'the Purchaser') shall complete and send to: MBC (hereinafter called the 'Purchaser's legal representatives') the completed Application form along with the full purchase price as stated within that form. UK clients are asked to make cheques payable to MBC. Overseas clients are asked to make payment by an International Money Order payable in £poundsSterling made payable to MBC. The vendor's legal representatives shall hold this money as agents.
- However, no legal contract shall be deemed to exist between the Purchaser and Vendor at this point as the offer to purchase the land is subject to Vendor's acceptance of this offer - for it must be understood that Titles/Land parcels are strictly limited and the Vendor's acceptance of the Purchaser's offer is subject to the specific Titles/Land parcel being still available.
- If the land specified is still available the Vendor's legal representatives shall so confirm this in writing within 14 days of receipt of the application form and a legal contract shall exist from the time of posting of this letter of confirmation. If the land specified is no longer available the Vendor's legal representatives shall return the Purchaser's unprocessed cheque (International Money Order) within the same time limit.
- Given that the land specified is available, and after so informing the Purchaser, the Vendor's legal representatives shall then act for the Purchaser in the transfer of ownership of the land and the facilitating of the personal Titles (Lord & Lady). No additional charge will be made for these services.
- Upon completing the transfer of ownership of the land and the execution of the Title documentation (which should take some 4-6 weeks) the Vendor's legal representatives shall send the executed Land Registry Certificate and personal Title Documentation and Certification directly to the Purchaser - at the same time releasing the remainder of the monies held to the Vendor.
- To be clear and specific: The fee, as set forth in the Application for Title is all inclusive with no other fees or monies to pay whatsoever and covers: the cost of the land itself, all Land Registry Fees, Title Registration fees, all our legal costs in the transfer of ownership of the land and in the preparation of all Title Documentation.
- Purchasers must be 18 years old or over.